This page is about a character who is meetable on Club Penguin Rewritten.
|PSA Mission Character|
This page is about a character from a PSA Mission.
Penguins are given a chance to submit content for the "Extras" section of the Club Penguin Times. If your submission is accepted, she will send you the You're a Published Penguin Postcard.
By meeting her, you can obtain a free background and a stamp.
She is known to be an organized and knowledgeable penguin who likes to help other penguins. She loves to get the scoop on news about parties and events on the island.
She started writing for the Club Penguin Times in May 2006. She started out with answering questions for the Ask Aunt Arctic column. She was eventually promoted to the Editor of Chief for the newspaper. Since March 2017, she has been writing for the Club Penguin Times for Club Penguin Rewritten.
On February 20, 2018, she published the 50th issue of the Club Penguin Times, and attended the 50th Newspaper Event to celebrate the milestone.
Ask Aunt Arctic
Ask Aunt Arctic is Aunt Arctic's advice column located in the B section of the Club Penguin Times. The column answers many questions submitted by penguins with names crafted in relevancy to the question.
Aunt Arctic is a green penguin, and her regular outfit consists of:
- Aunt Arctic is one of the two penguins in Club Penguin Rewritten who have freckles. The other one is Puffle Handler.
- Her igloo can be seen in PSA Mission 1: Case of the Missing Puffles.
- She owns 5 puffles: Agent, Cornelius, EleanorMae, Herbert, and Scone.
- The name of one of her puffles, Herbert, may allude to Herbert P. Bear.
- Issue #15 of the Club Penguin Times reveals she owns a Gold Viking Helmet.
- Issue #44 of the Club Penguin Times suggests that Aunt Arctic isn't her real name.
- In issue #93, the Ask Aunt Arctic icon was changed.
- If you click on her at the last page of the 2018-2019 yearbook, a message will pop up in Tic Tac Toe Code that says "Be prepared agents it is almost time".
- Aunt Arctic was the first mascot to visit in Club Penguin Rewritten's HTML5 client.
- During the 4th Anniversary Party, players were able to visit her igloo due to a glitch. This was fixed shortly after it was discovered.
- Page B6, Issue #181 of the Club Penguin Times