This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- For other subjects related to dojos, see Dojo (disambiguation). For other natural disasters, see Natural Disasters (disambiguation).
Dig Out the Dojo was an event where the Dojo Courtyard got covered in snow by an avalanche. When a penguin named '??????' was seen digging up the Dojo in the Dojo Courtyard, he revealed himself to be a penguin named Sensei in the Club Penguin Times.
The following stamps were also available to collect during this event:
|Construction||Dojo Courtyard, Dojo|
- This is the first time an avalanche hit the dojo in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- The event started the first day Open Beta started.
- On February 18, 2017, the event received an update where a bit of the Dojo could be seen in the snow.
- When the event ended, the Dojo opened and the Dojo Grand Re-Opening started.
Dig Out the Dojo Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here