This page is about a character who is meetable on Club Penguin Rewritten.
Dot the Disguise Gal (real name Dot) is the Stealth Lead of the Elite Penguin Force. She specializes in costume design and stealth operations. Her role involves making costumes that the agents wear to disguise themselves.
By meeting her, you can obtain a free background and a stamp.
Dot's personality strengths include being firm in what she believes is right. She is known to be agile and adaptable in her role at the Elite Penguin Force. She is a fast runner, having achieved running 5 kilometres in 19.5 minutes. Also she has been held in high esteem for her strong leadership in past EPF operations.
She is an expert in disguise and stealth, having prepared several disguises and several hiding spots. She enjoys the game "Hide and Seek" to practice her stealth skills. She has a love for fashion and enjoys creating low-tech disguises to help with missions.
She makes her second appearance in System Defender, which she appears in along with Gary, Rookie and Jet Pack Guy.
She made her first in-game appearance during Operation: Blackout.
Dot is a dark purple penguin, and her regular outfit consists of:
- Dot and Cadence both have eyelashes.
- She is revealed to be friends with Dancing Penguin.
- In The Veggie Villain, Dot often calls the agent (you) "Ace".
- She has the ability to disguise herself as another penguin.
- She was supposed to appear during the Halloween Party 2018 along with a new background, but didn't for unknown reasons.
- Her appearance at the Fashion Party in March 2020 marked her first appearance in just over two years, having last visited during the Waddle On Party in March 2018.
- This makes her the mascot to go the longest period of time without visiting the island.
- Her stamp and first background got removed on May 31, 2020 due to former artist Cami wanting her art removed from the game.
- She wore Yellow Bunny Ears to celebrate Easter during the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt 2021.
- However, they were different from the Yellow Bunny Ears that players could wear.
- Page B8, Issue #37 of the Club Penguin Times