- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Dragon Queen is a villain at the Medieval Party 2019 and also the Medieval Party 2020. Her existence was confirmed in Issue #116 of the Club Penguin Times by Gary the Gadget Guy after reading a book which stated she would make a "surprise attack" happen before making her appearance known, hence the mysterious tremors leading up to the Medieval Party. In Issue #117 of the Club Penguin Times it was suggested that she may be more dangerous than Scorn the Dragon King.
- Her in-game art was created by Screenhog.
- The pre-login screen and concept art of the dragon was made by Rainbert.
- Originally, Rainbert was also going to create her in-game art. However, he ran into some last-minute scheduling conflicts, and was replaced by Screenhog. This was the main reason why the Medieval Party 2019 was delayed.
- She originally didn't follow the player during the boss fight.
- She has unused attack where she would slam her two fists into the ground according to Screenhog's sketches.
- Stu was originally going to voice her, but didn't because of Joee believing that she did not need a voice.
- According to Rainbert, her species is called Poodlepoof.
- She was supposed to be in the King and Queen Background, but she was removed because she looked out of place.
- Page A2 - A3, Issue #117 of the Club Penguin Times