This page is about a feature that is currently in development for Club Penguin Rewritten's HTML5 client.
The EPF Phone is an award in Club Penguin Rewritten. It can be obtained by taking The EPF Test at the Everyday Phoning Facility. Earning it also means that you are a member of the Elite Penguin Force. It is similar to the Spy Phone, but it is for EPF Agents.
- Elite Gear: You can see any medals obtained from Field-Ops or formerly PSA Missions and spend them on certain types of clothing.
- Field-Ops: This alerts you on any new Field-Ops, and it provides a quick reminder of what you have to do on current ones.
- Teleport: You are given an alphabetical order list of most room that you are able to instantly teleport to.
- Recruit: This gives you the information on how to recruit other 'civilian' penguins to join the EPF.
- Elite Puffle: If you have found the code, you can unlock the Puffle Whistle function on your phone and call the Elite Puffle: Flare.
- Messages: Added in January 2019. Allows agents to communicate.
- EPF Button: Similar to the teleport button, but only allows you to go straight to the EPF Command Room.
- As seen performed by Dot in PSA Mission 11: The Veggie Villain, the EPF spy phone has a much more powerful teleport, and can teleport multiple objects or people simultaneously.
- The icon in your Player Card shows a different version than the interface icon in the bottom left of the screen.
- On October 15, 2020, the EPF Phone of all agents suddenly stopped functioning, and the screen was cracked. As of October 15, 2020, there is currently no explanation for this.
The phone's main screen before January 3, 2019.
The phone's main screen as of January 3, 2019.
The phone's icon broke after October 15, 2020.
The phone's main screen broken after October 15, 2020.
Artwork of the EPF Phone.