Flare is a puffle in Club Penguin Rewritten. He is an elite black puffle that appears in the book Puffle Pal Adventures: Music Makes Magic where he and his friends decorate a Christmas tree. He has the ability to shoot fire from his mouth. He also appears in-game, when summoned by players.
Like most black puffles, Flare has the ability to light himself on fire; however Flare can concentrate this fire and shoot it from his mouth.
- Flare cannot be brought to Cart Surfer.
- A player cannot simultaneously walk a normal puffle and summon Flare.
- Flare does not reside within the igloo when not summoned, since he is not adopted by the player. Therefore:
- Flare doesn't have a Puffle Interface of any kind, and therefore cannot be taken care of.
- Flare cannot run away or be returned to the wild.
- Flare has special blue flames, instead of the regular red, due to the temperature of the flames that he wields.
- When equipped with the Puffle Whistle, you have Flare in your inventory.
- Flare is the only Elite Puffle to be available in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Originally, Flare could only be obtained using an unlock code that came with Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, but in Club Penguin Rewritten, it was decided to let the code be available for all players to use regardless of whether or not the player had Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force or not.