This article is about an item that was in the original Club Penguin, but was altered to look different from the original item or changed in some way.
The Gold Puffle is an unreleased puffle in Club Penguin Rewritten. It was originally going to be in-game, but it was scrapped.
- It's from 2013 Club Penguin, but it was redesigned to give it a more classic feel.
- It also has a custom ID of 75000.
- Hagrid had tweeted a few pictures of his penguin walking a golden puffle.
- On March 25, 2017, the official Club Penguin Rewritten Twitter account made a question poll that asked "Should we add a golden puffle to the game?". 63% voted 'yes' and 37% voted 'no'.
- A blue puffle is mistaken for a gold puffle in the last story of Penguin Tales: Volume 1 since it is covered in gold paint.
- A golden puffle statue is featured in PSA Mission 10: Waddle Squad.
- In a tweet posted by Hagrid, the puffle can be seen with eyes the same color as the outline of the puffle, but the puffle in-game has black eyes.
- When it was hacked into the game, it was shown that it reused the orange puffle's puffle card. This is because it was still early in development.
- It also reuses the red puffle's animations for playing, eating and cleaning. However, it had its own sleeping animation.
- Unlike other puffles, the penguin is walking the puffle without a leash on the Player Card.
- When the Medieval Party 2019 and Medieval Party 2020 were first released, the gold puffle from Club Penguin could be seen in the Lighthouse. It was later removed shortly after.