This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Halloween Party 2017 was a party in Club Penguin Rewritten. It began on October 25, 2017 and ended on November 5, 2017.
|DJ Maxx's Halloween Giveaway||Meeting DJ Maxx|
|Gary Background||Meeting Gary|
|Halloween Scarf||Completing the Halloween Candy Hunt|
|Pile O' Candy||Monster Room|
|Pumpkin Basket||Haunted House|
|Storm Lantern||Dark Chamber|
See page: Monster Maker Catalog
The following stamps were also available to collect during this party:
|DJ Maxx||Meeting DJ Maxx|
|Scavenger Hunt||Complete the Halloween Candy Hunt|
- Prior to the event, Joee said it would probably be the biggest party to date.
- Around 35 rooms were decorated in total for the party.
- The Club Penguin Times suggested that Gary and DJ Maxx would both appear.
- There was a bug with the party's login screen countdown. On October 25, it showed "0 days left", while on the next day it showed "1 day left".
- Players could complete the Dark Chamber with other light sources such as the Dark Vision Goggles and the Flashlight.
- It is the first party in Club Penguin Rewritten to have custom music.
- Near the end of this party, specifically during Gary's last visit, Herbert P. Bear kidnapped him.
- However, Herbert's stamp and background were purposely disabled during his visit.
Sneak Peeks/Newspaper Articles
Halloween Party 2017 Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here
- Main theme
- Inside theme
- Boiler Room
- Cave Mine, Mine, Underground Pool
- Dance Lounge, Night Club
- Dark Swamp
- Gift Shop, Recycling Plant
- Haunted House
- Monster Room
- Pizza Parlor, Secret Laboratory