This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
|This article needs image(s)|
This article lacks the required images. You can help the Club Penguin Rewritten Wiki by uploading those required images in high quality.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
|“||The creepiest Halloween Party ever is on now!||”|
Upon logging in for the first time during the party, players were greeted by Gary the Gadget Guy. He claimed that while testing a new invention, he had discovered a method of temporarily transforming penguins into vampires. However, Herbert P. Bear found out about this, stole the key to the machine, and ran off to the Corn Maze. Gary gave players the task of retrieving the key from Herbert and finishing the maze.
After entering the maze, players would find Herbert. He stated that he stole the key due to being annoyed by the high-pitched noise that the vampires made. After hearing the noise of another vampire, he became distracted and players would then snatch the key from him. From there, players had to find a way out of the maze before he caught them. If players got caught by him, they had to start the task over again. If they succeeded, Gary greeted them again with news. He stated that Herbert was still roaming the maze, but he had made an adjustment to the vampire transformation machine that allows vampires to create an even higher-pitched noise that only Herbert could hear. He then assigned them the final task of heading to the Mine to become a vampire and returning to the maze to scare Herbert away.
Once players went into the machine, became a vampire, and went back to the maze, Herbert would become highly irritated by the noise and run off. Players would then complete the maze one last time to find the Maze Victory room. There, they could collect the Corn Maze Background and Halloween Lei.
|Candy Ghost BG*||Completing the Candy Ghost Hunt|
|Corn Maze Background||Maze Victory|
|Ghost Costume||Haunted House|
|Herbert's Maze Giveaway||Herbert P. Bear's Player Card|
|Purple Bat Wings||Plaza|
*Added on October 28, 2021.
The following stamps were also available to collect during this party:
|Construction||Coffee Shop, Dock, Pizza Parlor, Plaza, Town|
|Herbert P Bear||Meeting Herbert P. Bear|
|Path Finder||Completing the Corn Maze|
|Trick-or-treat||In players' Trick-or-Treat Igloos|
- The Welcome Room opened during this party.
- The sneak peek of the room showed a slightly different design.
- The decorations for the Boiler Room strongly resemble the Secret Laboratory.
- Originally, when a player entered the Haunted House it would say that they were entering the Haunted Mansion, this was later fixed.
- Rather than having multiple rooms like past mazes, the Corn Maze is the first to feature a bigger sized room that follows your penguin's movement.
- The Map originally showed the Stadium Games at the Stadium before being changed.
- The music at the Mine Shack and Maze Victory was a custom song made by Gravix. The song is titled "Spooky Month".
- The Candy Ghost Hunt was added on October 28, 2021, which allowed players to hunt for ghosts around the island and collect the Candy Ghost BG.
- It was the first Halloween Party where Gary did not visit.
- Arcade, Lighthouse
- Beacon, Cove, Dock, Forest, Iceberg, Plaza, Ski Hill, Ski Village, Snow Forts, Stadium, Town
- Book Room, Cave Mine, Coffee Shop, Dojo, Lodge Attic, Mine, Pet Shop, Ski Lodge, Underground Pool
- Boiler Room
- Gift Shop
- Haunted House
- Maze Victory
- Mine Shack
- Night Club
- Pizza Parlor
- Welcome Room
Halloween Party 2021 Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here