- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Iceberg is a hidden room in Club Penguin Rewritten, located north-east of the island. As the room is surrounded by water, the iceberg cannot be accessed by walking from another room and can only be accessed via the Map or teleportation. It is home to the Aqua Grabber mini-game, allowing players to travel underwater and find treasure.
During the Club Penguin 12th Anniversary Party, the Waddle On Party, the Club Penguin 13th Anniversary Party, Club Penguin 14th Anniversary Party, and Club Penguin 15th Anniversary Party (during and after the event), it was possible for the iceberg to be tipped.
- It is the only regular room in Club Penguin Rewritten that is not connected to the island.
- If 30 penguins drill on the Iceberg at the same time, the Berg Drill! Stamp is earned.
- A bug with the July 9, 2020 update allowed the Iceberg to be tipped even though it was not supposed to be able to. stu clarified the bug, saying that Thorn accidentally used the Waddle On Party Iceberg .swf instead of the regular Iceberg .swf. Furthermore, the Concert Hall and Mega Whale rooms had the same ID, hence players could access the Concert Hall from the Iceberg. This bug was fixed the next day.
- Archived files on this topic can be found here