This article is about an item that wasn't in the original Club Penguin.
Lavender is a color in Club Penguin Rewritten. It can be obtained by creating an account and choosing it as your color. It also costs 20 coins in the Penguin Style catalog. It came in first in the Color Vote 2017 against Dark Red and Maroon.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|Creating an account||August 2, 2017||Still available|
- The Club Penguin Times spelled it as lavendar, instead of its proper spelling, lavender.
- It was slated to be in the original Club Penguin twice, but it lost in both of the Color Votes it was included in.
- It won the first color vote in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- If your penguin wears this color and plays Paint by Letters: My Puffle, it will say in the book that your penguin's color is blue instead of lavender. The reason for this might have to do with the fact that there were no .swf files for the color in the original Club Penguin.
- It replaced Arctic White's original ID of 16.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.