This page is about a feature that is currently in development for Club Penguin Rewritten's HTML5 client.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Ninja Hideout is a room in Club Penguin Rewritten. It is only accessible after players become ninjas by earning the Ninja Mask from beating Sensei in Card-Jitsu. Players can access the Martial Artworks catalog here.
- There was a glitch with the mats in the hideout. It would sometimes put you in a game with a random player from the Dojo. This glitch acted as if it was the matchmaking system.
- There was a glitch that still played the Christmas Music in the room when the Christmas Party 2017 was over. This was fixed in an update on January 18, 2018.
- The entrance to the Fire Dojo was accidentally released on January 24, 2018, however, you needed the amulet to enter. It was quickly removed.
- When standing on the fire gem the slate to the Fire Dojo will glow.
Ninja Hideout Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here