Pins were collectible items in Club Penguin Rewritten. Every two or three weeks, a new pin was hidden somewhere on the island. Once gone, old pins will never return (although there have been a few exceptions). The player could then select a pin from their inventory and it would appear on the top left-hand corner of their player card.
List of Pins
- Main article: List of Pins
- There were different periods of time where four pins were hidden at the same time. These groups of pins include:
- The Toothbrush Pin, Mermaid Shell Pin, Snow Cone Pin, Magic Phial Pin and the Gold Feather Pin are the only pins that got released more than once.
- When the Gold Play Award Pin was first released, it would prompt you to pay 800 coins to pick it up, which could actually be deducted from your balance. This was fixed 55 minutes afterwards.
- This made it the only pin that required coins to pick up.