The Pizza Parlor is a restaurant located in the Plaza. It is a popular place to go and eat and is often crowded. It also features a stage and a grand piano. Players can play Pizzatron 3000 in this room.
On July 5, 2018, the Pizza Parlor's usual design was renovated and also had the lighting dimmed, making it the first room in Club Penguin Rewritten to get a redesign.
On February 9, 2021, the Slice of Pizza became available in this room. To collect it, players need to be near a table and click on one of the plates.
On July 5, 2018, the Pizza Parlor was renovated. A plant was added for decoration on the stage, and a piano bench was added for the grand piano.
Plates on the tables were made clickable just like in the "Premiere Pizza" version of the Pizza Parlor during the Penguin Play Awards 2018.
The dimmed lighting also made a significant change to the atmosphere.
|Ice Cream Sundae|
- On July 4, 2018, an unexpected glitch occurred, kicking random players that entered the Pizza Parlor and stayed there for longer than a minute.
- On November 14, 2018, as a prank, the game's admins updated the design where the furniture and infrastructure of the Pizza Parlor was upside-down for 10 minutes.
- It was switched back on such short notice as it rendered Sensei's Fire Scavenger Hunt impossible to complete, since one of the items was missing.
- It went through 2 designs for the Summer Luau 2019 before being released.
- The Pizza Parlor's color palette for The Fair 2019 was inspired by Red Dead Redemption 2.
- The music in the room was changed from an .swf file to an .mp3 file on October 10, 2019.
- A Disco Ball was added to the Pizza Parlor during the Music Jam 2019 for the rerun of the Pizza Parlor Disco 2018, a community event hosted by Perapin.
Pizza Parlor Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here