This page is about a character who is meetable on Club Penguin Rewritten.
Rockhopper is a friendly pirate who regularly visits the island, usually with gifts, or knowledge. His ship, The Migrator, can be spotted docked at the Beach during his visits. He's always accompanied by Yarr on his adventures, the first red puffle ever discovered.
He published a journal of his adventures which can be read in the Book Room. When he visits Club Penguin Island, he sells rare items brought over from Rockhopper Island and other places. He often gives away a free item, and sells other items, such as backgrounds, furniture, clothing items, and other wares.
- Main article: The Migrator
His ship, the Migrator, is his main form of transportation to-and-from Club Penguin Island and Rockhopper Island.
The Migrator is supposedly built from wood as, according to Rockhopper, it was assembled on Club Penguin Island. It is a streamlined ship with two floors, high-rise sails, and multiple portholes. Rockhopper has used the ship in many expeditions for which he has documented in his journal.
Rockhopper is shown to be a seafaring, adventurous pirate who is extremely brave and courageous. He enjoys cream soda and stinky cheese, and adventures for treasure. He also is shown to be incredibly kind to other penguins.
Rockhopper is a red penguin, and his regular outfit consists of:
- Main article: Rockhopper Visits
Rockhopper visits the island at least a few times each year, making him one of the most common mascots to meet. He regularly visits for parties and events.
- Along with Sensei, he is one of the two penguins on the island with a beard.
- His favorite game is Mancala.
- His favorite food is stinky cheese and his favorite drink is cream soda.
- Rockhopper once had his own igloo, but it melted a long time ago. Now the Migrator is his home.
- Rockhopper currently has the most giveaways out of every mascot, with a current total of ten.
- Rockhopper was the last mascot to visit in Club Penguin Rewritten's Adobe Flash client.
- Rockhopper on December 25, 2018
- Page B5, Issue #85 of the Club Penguin Times