This page is about a character who was meetable on Club Penguin Rewritten.
|This article needs image(s)|
This article lacks the required images. You can help the Club Penguin Rewritten Wiki by uploading those required images in high quality.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
Sensei (formerly known as ?????? during Dig Out the Dojo) is a master of Card-Jitsu. He is widely credited for training ninjas in how to master Card-Jitsu. As such, he is considered the "teacher" of ninjas, as "Sensei" means "teacher" (in martial arts).
Sensei is known to be wise and often likes to communicate with a haiku. He is calm and collected, but is also very much active and alert. He likes to practice the art of being hidden and likes to use his "vanish" ability as a ninja.
Sensei built the Dojo high up on the Mountain Range when he was young by himself many years ago. Since then, he was wandering in the wilderness learning and seeking wisdom. He learnt how to become a ninja and master the Card-Jitsu elements.
The Dojo was later covered in snow, and he was spotted shoveling snow to dig out the Dojo. After some time the Dojo was restored with the help of many penguins.
Later, he appeared on the green cushion in the Dojo and began teaching ninja students how to play Card-Jitsu.
Sensei is a grey penguin and his regular outfit consists of:
Other than appearing at the Dojo and at the Dig Out the Dojo event, Sensei has logged on occasionally for some parties and events:
- Beta Test Party
- Dojo Grand Re-Opening
- 10,000 Players Celebration Event
- Christmas Party 2017
- 1st Anniversary Party
- Waddle On Party
- Earth Day Party 2018
- Celebration of Fire
- Club Penguin 14th Anniversary Party
- Club Penguin 15th Anniversary Party
- 10M Players Celebration Event
- Card-Jitsu Party
When Sensei logs on, he often likes to play the following games with his ninja students:
- Card-Jitsu: "I will name an element and you have to answer with what beats it, as fast you can!" (He will trick penguins saying random things like marshmallows).
- Hit-a-gong: "I will name a creature, and you have to hit the gong with the named of creature!" (Sensei will trick the penguins by saying creatures like seahorses).
- Ninja Run: Sensei makes penguins run from one end of a room to the other end as fast as they can.
- Sensei Jokes: All penguins need to say one joke that is Card-Jitsu related that Sensei likes.
- His favorite kind of tea is green tea.
- He is the only penguin who has the color Sensei Gray.
- Sensei says that the reason he has this color is because he is very old.
- He wore the Magma Coat at his first visit during the Celebration of Fire.
- He owns a Grey Puffle named Sage.
- He was supposed to visit for the Puffle Party 2019, but didn't due to a bug with him.
- Issue #21 of the Club Penguin Times
- Issue #103 of the Club Penguin Times