- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The party introduced global prizes where new items would unlock based on the amount of tickets that the overall community gained. It could be accessed via the ticket interface.
|Balloon Pop||Bonus Games Room|
|Memory Card Game||Forest|
|Ring The Bell|
|Rockhopper's Fair Giveaway||Rockhopper's Player Card|
|Snow Cone Pin||Coffee Shop|
|Step Right Up Background||Ski Village|
The following stamp was also available to collect during this party.
- It is Club Penguin Rewritten's second fair.
- Earned tickets were saved upon logging out, unlike The Fair 2017.
- A few of the prizes were returning prizes from last year, but some were brand new prizes too.
- It included a new Global Prizes feature in the ticket interface where the total of the community's tickets would contribute towards greater prizes, which included custom items.
- Rockhopper stayed for this fair and Rookie was absent.
- The Memory Card Game was relocated from the Beach, last year to the Forest this year.
- Compared to last year's party, most rooms have been updated with a maroon, pink, cyan and yellow color scheme; with other rooms having minimal changes, retaining their original design.
- It was shown in devcast that the Forest and the Great Puffle Circus Entrance originally used The Fair 2011's design from Club Penguin and the Prize Booth at the Forest used The Fair 2012's design as placeholders for the rooms and booth. They were changed in the final release.
- The Pizza Parlor was originally going to be a custom version of the room from The Fair 2011, but instead it remained unchanged from that party.
- Spin To Win was planned to appear, but was scrapped because of time constraints.
The Fair 2018 Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here