Hey Penguins of Club Penguin Rewritten Wiki,
The April Fools Party is due to start next Thursday (March 26), and we're looking for a new themed wordmark to use for the duration of the party.
Entries are voted on within the CPR Wiki Discord. The rules are below, and if you need any ideas for what to submit, you can look at previous winners below too. Entries should be submitted before the party begins as entries sent after won't be accepted.
- The wordmark must be 250 x 65 pixels or less, no larger.
- No bad or inappropriate content (Stick to the Club Penguin Rules!)
- Must include the CPR Wiki logo, which will be provided in the gallery below. (or you can make your own)
- Must be relevant to April Fools (funny, jokes, goofy, Rookie etc.)
- Do not steal entries from other users or edit them and claim them as your own. (nobody likes that.)
- Entries ideally must use high quality images, and not pixellated/bad quality ones.
Voting will take place in the #voting section in the CPR Wiki Discord Server.
- Anyone can vote, but you must react with thumbs up emojis in order so.
- The entry with the most reactions will be selected. However, if the entry is not acceptable or not up to standards, the entry with the second most reactions will be chosen.